Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Great Day

We had a great day today. We went to Calvary Chapel Kampala and it was awesome. There was praise and worship music. The pastor was under 30 and preached from the Bible. It was like being at Glory. We got back in time for me to put Andrew and Willa Rae down for their nap and I got a short one too. We got up and played for a couple of hours. We went to the Ndere Center and saw the dance troupe there perform some of the tribal dances of Uganda. They were amazing. I think we may go back again. Dinner and a show for $10US. Can't beat that.
I am asking for prayer again. Tomorrow is a very important day. I have to take Andrew to the doctor and we should be getting our court dates. Please bathe these two things in prayer. I just ask that God's will be done in all of this. Thanks again for all of your prayers and encouragement. I can't wait to get home and tell you about all of the amazing things God is doing.

2 comments:

jena said...

Love seeing those sweet faces! Praying for court dates my friend! Praying for Charles, Rebecca and Peter as they proceed with your cases.

Love all y'all!

Anonymous said...

Tanya,
I'm so thrilled for you and for Andrew and Willa Rae. It is amazing to see how God is at work and to see the vision He gave you come to reality. I'm going to e-mail you privately as I have something I need to share with you.
Blessings,
Teresa