Monday, June 15, 2009

GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!

Just a quick update. I found out on Friday evening that Andrew is negative for sickle cell anemia. He is not even a carrier. PRAISE GOD!!!! The only problem was I was worried I would not be able to adopt him. I was confident in God's plan and when I talked to Peter, my attorney this morning, he assured me that he thought the case would go throug anyway. I am on cloud nine. I took Andrew to the doctor just to make sure nothing else was wrong and he said he is perfectly healthy. He just needed good food and lots of love. I still don't have a court date, but I will try to updated as soon as I know.
A great big thanks to all of you prayer warriors!

3 comments:

jena said...

Oh. My. God. Is. Good!

Kristy said...

Tanya I wish I was rich because I would give you whatever money you needed to make this happen. I didn't realize how hard it would be for you. Our God is an Awesome God. I pray that all of you will get home soon. The only things I can offer you is prayer and to buy some shirts. Oh and I may have some baby clothes that I'm going to get to Danielle to get to you. I hope that helps. Kristy Cox

Just A Family said...

Wow! Way to go God...

I'm know your so happy..
God is faithful...

love,
Robin