Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brother and Sister



They may not have started out as brother and sister, but they are acting like it now. This morning, during music, I was holding Andrew and Willa Rae on my lap. WR reached over and started rubbing Andrew's head and I thought 'how sweet'. Then she reached down and grabbed his ear and gave it a good twist. I couldn't stop lauging!!!
I heard from my lawyer that he has filed for WR's court date and will file for Andrew's later today. He wanted more money. So here is the begging part. If there is anything you can do to help me with the cost of this adoption, it would be greatly appreciated. I promise to pass it along to others in need when I can. Thanks and keep praying. I love Uganda, but I am ready to come home with my babies.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

YAH! So glad that the kiddies will be together! We're praying for you, hoping that everything will work out. God always provides!

Wishing you all the best! We can't wait to come to Uganda to love on ALL the babies!!

~Kathryn
kduffy519@gmail.com

BB said...

What is your email address?

Unknown said...

Tanya, I am so proud for you. I know you will be a super mommy. Those two will be blessed.