Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ruling

Went to court this morning and the judge granted me guardianship of Irene/Willa Rae!!!! I said 'Thank you, your Lordship' and then he said some other things to the lawyers. Everyone talks really low, so it is hard to hear what is being said.
When we got outside, I asked what had been said. The judge said that in the future he wants the children to be in the babies home or orphanage for 6 months before application for guardianship is made. Andrew has only been at Sanyu for 2 months. I thought I was going to trow up. I have talked to Peter and he said we should go ahead with Andrew's application, we might get another judge. I keep telling myself to trust in God, but I am sick, tired and ready to bring my children home. Please pray.

5 comments:

Becky Ryder said...

Will definitely be praying for you!! Congratulations on Willa Rae and soon to be Andrew:)

Mama in Uganda said...

God will finish the good work that HE STARTED! This is my hope and what I must always cling too. It has been fin getting to know you, a little :-)

Robin said...

Did he give a REASON why he wants them in the baby home longer?? So very frustrating. I'll be praying for favor with Andrew. I would still apply as there is a good chance you can get another judge.
CONGRATS on Willa Rae though!!! Very cute name by the way!

jena said...

God sets the lonely in families.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm so happy for WR, but, my heart aches for Andrew too! I hope medically they will approve him too, and quick. I'm thinking of you! How is Esther? Suzy
suzy.gillies@gmail.com