Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chip in

As anyone who has ever adopted or who has begun the process, cost can be overwhelming. I have cut my personal budget to the bare bones in an effort to save as much as possible.
I am making a fair amount of money with my t-shirt sales. I have sold cookies, chicken and dressing dinners, and next week we will be selling bar-b-que dinners.
I am open to any other fundraising ideas that anyone wants to share.
I have added the Chipin to my blog to take donations. I don't like just asking for money. It goes against my work ethic. I don't think you should get something for nothing. But I need help. If you would like to donate, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and God bless you.

1 comment:

jena said...

Tanya,

I am so glad you added a chip in! Please don't think about people giving and getting nothing in return. That is sooooo not true! We give and get to be a part of your amazing journey...and that is a blessing to us all! Thank you for letting us share in your lives in this way.

Much love to you!
Jena (and Keith)