Saturday, August 15, 2009

Please Watch This Video

I don't normally post videos on my blog, but this one is worthwhile. It is from the Church at Brookhills in Birmingham, AL. I actually became aware of it from friends in NC. It is an amazing message. One that I hope ALL CHRISTIANS listen to and act on. It is a call to help the needy.
Can I just say the needy are those who have less than you. That is not just a financial need. That is an emotional, spiritual, educational, medical, and physical need. It could be that the person sitting next to you has a need. I know that there are millions, no billions, of people worldwide that are in need. We need to become more sensitive to the needs of others.

http://www.brookhills.org/media/series/radical/v65

It is long, but worth every second.

No comments: