Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Not Doing It

I had someone ask me the other day, "How are you doing all of this?"

My answer, "I am not doing this. God is." There is no way I could have gotten everything to fall into place the way it has. I thank God every day for what He is teaching me through this process. He is teaching me to lean on Him, to listen to Him, and above all to trust Him in everything. I have learned that before I try to help the process along I should pray and ask God if it is something I should really do. Let's face it He doesn't need my help. I would have just managed to delay things and cause a big mess.

We leave in a few hours. I don't know when I will be able to blog again, so I just wanted to thank everyone for everything they have done to help me. Thanks for buying cookies, cakes, dinners and t-shirts. Thanks for the love. Thanks for the prayers.

No comments: