Sunday, October 5, 2008

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

As the fellow Alabamians know, we have a state obsession with college football.  So when a friend from church wanted to know if I wanted to go to the Alabama game this weekend I jumped at the chance.  What else was I going to do on Saturday, clean my house, grade papers?
I had a wonderful time of fellowship with Susan our hostess and my cousin Dawn.  In Alabama women can fellowship during a football game.  
The game was ugly.  We did not play well, but one of the star players of the game I found out is a devout Christian.  Glen Coffee, who literally carried the offense this week, is a very vocal Christian on the University of Alabama campus.  I was so very happy to hear this, when Alabama was voted as one of the top 10 party schools not so long ago.
Thanks again Susan for the ticket!
Thanks be to God for a beautiful, fall, football day! 

No comments: